Sunday, April 22, 2012

They said..

One of my friend, Echa , or maybe others too. They were disappointed of me because I changed myself a lot. From a covered lady turn to an exposed girl. Well, my kind of dress that I'm wearing for Saturday was only for him to see. I pleased him, I be the way he loves. Maybe for you, it was like a bitch. Maybe for me, nothing was wrong about that. I understand my friends were very concern about me, I mean, about my appearance. As I said, the books cover don't tell every story inside. I'm fine baby, no jerk will rape me instead of my fiance himself. HAHAHA [ Oops, 18sx ] . A metal kid with tattoos and piercing sometimes much better than a corporate guy with black coat and cars. Killer were not based on their clothes.

You are what you eat, not what you wear.